Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Alyssa's Venting

Blog post from February 1st, 2010
11:45 p.m.

If I have to spend ANOTHER hour listening to Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift or, for some odd reason, The Backstreet Boys (why, why, WHY?), I think I will literally jump off the SWKT.

Yes, you guessed it. Patricia is having another temper tantrum in her room. I don't know what this one's about, but it's getting a little ridiculous. Not like I even see her any more anyways, she's always in there, making phone calls and doing stuff online. She's getting to be even more antisocial than me.

AND I'M A MUSIC MAJOR.

The point is, I don't really care that much. I mean, I know I should be more Christlike but really, we're never going to see each other in two months when the semester's over anyway, so what's the big deal? Not like it'll matter in the "big picture."

Plus, now that I'm dating John and she isn't, I'm too busy for her anyway.

The real point is that she should probably be more concerned about my needs because I think John might propose soon and she should start thinking about throwing me a good bridal shower. I've been to those lame ones where all you do is eat candy and play games, but mine needs to be fun. She's supposed to be a super awesome person, being involved in BYUSA and all, but she's been super mean lately. Maybe someone else will have to help me when I get engaged.

Anyway, sorry to complain so much, but I had to get it off my chest. Being a music major is way more stressful than anyone realizes. You should all treat us better. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment