Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Email to Former Webmaster (2008)




Tiberiius Web Security Ltd.

August 23, 2008,

Dear [Former Board Webmaster],

Congratulations on doing such a terrific job during your summer internship here at Tiberiius! All of your supervisors and co-workers have been extremely impressed with your work ethic and your web programming skills. I know it’s not something you ever discussed, but we did a little digging, and have been impressed with your independent work designing security of your own on the “100 Hour Board” website. Very innovative! My team was particularly interested in your multilayered encryption and the “adaptive anonymity protocols” you designed. Though I obviously can’t say anything officially, I know that if any positions open up, we’d be ecstatic to have you work in any area here at Tiberiius after your graduation from BYU.

I would be particularly interested in having you come and work for the department of which I am the executive administrator, Mergers and Acquisitions. I know that we never formally met during your time as an intern. You might be curious how I heard of you at all! I’ll give you the full story later, but I will say that I and group of very, very motivated associates of mine from Mergers and Acquisitions are interested in learning all about you and your work. I’d be more than happy to discuss your possible employment in my department over a casual lunch meeting tomorrow at Le Bourg. Call my secretary to schedule at your convenience or if you have another restaurant preference (but trust me the food at Le Bourg is impossible to resist!).

Regards,





Jeri Ryan

P.S. If you could bring any of the programming outlines for the writer-security protocol from the 100 Hour Board, one of our technical experts is dying to discuss the details with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment