Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Post

From the blog http://www.clearthinkeratbyu.blogspot.com
Posted Monday April 12, 2010

"Muse is my MUSE!!!

Just got back from the best concert of my life!!! I can't believe I didn't see more of you at the Muse concert in Las Vegas. Jonas and Eric and I roadtripped out Saturday morning and the drove all night, just listening to our kick-awesome Muse cds in the car and enjoying the second-hand high from the weed at the concert. Eric totally had a joint passed to him! How crazy is that?!!

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting is so that you all realize that Muse is the greatest band EVER and just because I never heard of them till last month when Jonas burned me a copy of their first album DOES NOT mean that I'm some kind of second hand fans like all you who didn't come to the concert are! Muse is up there with Lady Gaga and John Mayer as being the best band ever!!

Muse rules!!

And now some pictures! (I have about 3 dozen more on my Facebook page - there are some especially good ones of my face blurry and washed out with a practically black background that only shows a dark outline of the stage and kind of the band). Pictures prove I was there!!!















First there was just the stage. That's Jonas' head in the front.



















And there were lasers!! Awesome!!


















The CRAZIEST thing though happened when we were driving home on Sunday morning. You know how sometimes they have hot air balloons floating around Provo? Well, I could have sworn I saw a SQUARE one just as we were driving up Campus Drive. How crazy is that? It seemed pretty far away, and actually it was moving pretty fast. Actually, if I hadn't gotten this picture, I probably would have doubted I saw it (since Jonas was being a dink-wad and didn't want to stop to go back to see). I hope you feel pretty dumb, Jonas, 'cause that's a pretty much awesome picture of a floating cube. Right by BYU!! I'll bet more people would've seen it, except they were in Church (though we totally caught a 1:00pm sacrament meeting of the Asian branch, so no biggie).

No comments:

Post a Comment