Saturday, April 10, 2010

Message From Marzipan

Message from Marzipan

Sent Thursday April 1, 2010

To the Editors,

So, I’m not really sure what messages you’re talking about, because Hobbes and I didn’t send prank emails when we worked on questions last week, and I know I sure didn’t send them. Maybe Hobbes sent them as a joke? Or maybe it was Cognoscente, he’s a pretty funny guy.

Anyway, I realize I’m sending this on April Fool’s, but forgive my poor planning and understand that I’m not the sender.

Marzipan

P.S. Is there any possible way we can kill the nickname Hobbzipan, PLEASE??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Marzipan

Sent Thursday April 1, 2010

Hobbes and Coggers,

Hey, did one of you send those prank emails to the Editors asking about the whereabouts of “the Hobbzipan”? I mean, that’s pretty funny and all, but they’re kind of annoyed. You’d better knock it off.

Marzy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Cognoscente

Sent Thursday April 1, 2010

Marzipan,

Nope, sorry, I dunno who it was.

-Cognoscente

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Hobbes

Sent Thursday April 1, 2010

Marzy,

No, it wasn’t me in fact and I cannot BELIEVE you would accuse me of such a thing. Admittedly I’m somewhat confused as to what you’re even referring to anyway – what prank was this and when did it occur?

~H

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Marzipan

Sent Saturday April 3, 2010

To the Editors,

Did you guys get my last email? I mean, I know I sent it on April Fool’s and all but I wasn’t kidding when I said I have no idea who did it, and as far as I can tell, Hobbes doesn’t know either; we answered questions yesterday and he says he doesn't know who did it. We even checked the readers' forum and there was no thread regarding any prank. Maybe they're keeping it on the DL?

Also, I don’t know if this is even worth mentioning, but since it’s Board-related, I thought I’d bring it up. Our secret Board lair may have been compromised. Someone watched (not just saw, but watched) me and Hobbes enter the main secret tunnel entrance yesterday, so we figured we’d use the back way after we were done researching answers, but someone was there too. Should we be concerned about this? Should we bring this up with the other writers? Um…I don’t mean to be drastic, but should we move our headquarters? I mean, granted, it could’ve been an old writer who had forgotten the secret code but I’m somewhat suspicious. This is a little weird. Or maybe it was just some random person who didn’t realize what we were doing. For all they knew, we could’ve been…grounds workers with access to secret locations to campus or something.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Maybe before Hobbes and I do research next week, if possible.

Thanks,

Marzipan

No comments:

Post a Comment