Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Email from Patricia

[Board Writer],

I just got this. What do you think?

- [Editor]

----------------------
FW:

April 14, 2010

Dear 100-Hour Board (and especially [Editor] :) ),

Hi y’all. Do you remember me? Its me Patricia from BYUSA. I know its been a while since we’ve talked (after that whole weirdo-lame-o thing back in January where you guys totally stabbed me in the back and took away everything I ever wanted :) Remember that?). How has your all semester gone? Cause mine has been ok and full of friendship and service and other activities that have helped me work on my “divine nature.”

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that buygones are buygones and that even though you might of hurt me very deep, I will “turn the other cheek” (don’t smite me again on THAT one! :) Please!). I know that some of you might be graduating soon and I would hate for you to have any “hidden wedges” with me, so I wanted to make sure you know that I haven’t been letting my rage quietly build up inside of me, waiting to explode in some terrible way. Not at all!! In fact, I don’t know if you knew this (even though the Board knows EVERYTHING, right? :) ) but I arranged for some friends to come and help you all see how not angry and not upset with you all I am! I hope I didn’t spoil the surprise (cause I’m not sure if they’ve arrived yet), but I think you’ll know them when you see them!

love,

Patricia Stewart
(Recently Promoted) Senior Member Friendshipping Council
BYUSA
“I Never Said It Would be Easy”

No comments:

Post a Comment