Monday, April 12, 2010

Phone Call from The Detective (transcript)

Transcript
From BYU Security Camera #122-D
Location: Secure Hallway ****** Sublevel 2
Monday, April 12, 2010 9:45pm


The Detective: . . . no, it’ll be fine. No. I know.

I’m really sorry I forgot, but I’ll just be a minute. No, I’m not going to write anything tomorrow. No not even on our date. Promise.

(laughs)

Hey, I’m here, but . . . OK, the door’s not working. Can I call you right back? Thanks.

(dialing)

Hi, it’s [The Detective]. Is [Editor] there?

Sorry for calling you at home, [Editor]. Oh, really? You want me to actually call you “Editor”? Um . . .OK.

Well, look, I just had to stop by my desk at the office to file my paperwork about that library bump-on-the-roof question and get some stuff I printed out for the question about the pumpkins. Well, I think it would take about six thousand, as long as all of the pumpkins are about a foot across. I think my last calculation was six-thousand, three hundred-something. . . . Yeah, I know. And they gave me the information over the phone, too. Pretty cool.

So yeah, I can’t get in. I tried [password] and [backup password]. No. Neither of them.

. . .

Slow down. OK, wait I need to two hands for that.

(puts phone down)

(loud crackling noise)

(picks up phone)

OK, the panel is open and I touched the wires, but nothing. . . Oh wait, it’s opening.

OK, thanks I’ll . . .

. . .

Is someone here? Hello?

(loud crash)

Whoa! No! Stop! Stop!!

(running)

--End of recording from Security Camera #122-D ---

Transcript from Security Camera #122-A
Location: Secure Stairwell ******* Sublevel 1
Monday, April 12, 2010 9:47 pm

The Detective: (yelling). . . . and there was some green light in the mist but it wasn’t coming from . . . No, it just . . . No, I didn’t say anything to them! They said something and one of them just came at me!

What do you mean you were “afraid of that”?! What are those things?! What’s going on?!

(stops running)

No. Shhhhh, be quiet for a second. . .

Ok, I don’t hear anything.

Under the library, I think. Next to the statue entrance.

Ok, I’ll meet you there. Look, I don’t know what’s going on, but if you have anything to do with this you HAVE to tell the others about . . .

Oh no.

They’re here! They were waiting! Help!! [Editor]! Oh, please help!! I don’t . . .

-- End of recording from Security Camera #122-A--

No comments:

Post a Comment