Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gmail Chat

Gmail Chat Between Gimgimno and an Editor
Monday, April 12, 2010

Editor:

Hey Gimgimno, what's up? :D

Gimgimno:

Just studying for finals! :P

Editor:

Bummer. So...The Board this morning had some weird posts. I don't recall approving any of those ones with Courier New. Do you remember seeing them before today?

Gimgimno:

No, I don't! In fact I thought about bringing it up w/you but I figured it was another "Hobbzipan" joke or something.

Editor:

Yeah, I wondered that too. We got TONS of messages recently from some of their fans, and I'm afraid they used that as inspiration to pull some massive prank to end the semester in a spectacular fashion.

Gimgimno:

Fan emails, huh? That's strange. Those two totally would use that as a springboard for some mischievous little shenanigans.

Editor:

Indeed they would. But the weird thing about today's posts is that nobody can remember approving them at all. I suspect they must've...I don't know, hacked into the system last-second and switched their answers or something. Do either of them have experience with computer hacking? I'm sure the discussion has come up at some point. :)

Gimgimno:

Oh, heck no! Well, I mean, from what I gather, I don't think they know anything about stuff like that...I know Hobbes is good at video games. That's all. I guess if they really wanted to pull off an elaborate prank they could've found someone with the know-how, but that seems like a bit much. Maybe Laser Jock helped them or something - if anyone on the Board has the expertise with computers, it's him!

Editor:

Well, okay, let me know if you figure anything out for sure.

Gimgimno:

All righty. I'll do some poking around, see if I can figure out how they pulled it off. Those two are such trouble-makers. :P

Editor:

Good luck with that. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment